Who we are
Our website address is: http://dartmouthbandb.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
2. Google Analytics
In order to be compliant with the new regulation Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Blocking and removing cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Below are instructions on removing cookies for all major web and mobile browsers so that you can find out about how to manage your cookies.
- Internet Explorer : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
- Safari iOS : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Android : http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Blackberry : Turn off cookies in the browser
- Windows Phone : Changing privacy and other browser settings
To find out more about managing cookies follow this link:
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data